#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Monday, December 9, 2013

Hush Hush Book Review

Hush Hush Book Review

Goodread's Review

A SACRED OATH
A FALLEN ANGEL
A FORBIDDEN LOVE


Romance was not part of Nora Grey's plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how hard her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch comes along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Patch draws Nora to him against her better judgment.

But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure whom to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is and seems to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.

For she is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost Nora her life.

My Thoughts 
This book blew my freaking mind away.
What an incredible read! HUSH HUSH was all I was hoping it would be and so much more!I haven't enjoyed myself this much since The Mortal Instrument and Twilight days!!!It's by far my favorite book of the year! My bows to Becca Fitzpatrick for creating such an amazing story!!I'll admit, this was my first book that I've read that dealt with Angels or Falling Angels in this case. The concept was intriguing and inviting! and PATCH- O M G!! What a sinfully delicious character! His arrogance really worked his charm and you just can't help fall for the dreamy, sexy bad Angel!
Not quite my replacement for my Tobias Eaton or Daemon Black ....but he's a mighty close second!

I thought Nora was a great character. She had a lot of doubts though out the whole novel and I mean the whole novel...right up to the last couple of chapters. Yes, she had her reasons. The poor girl had it coming from all directions. Trust was certainly an issue. But I'm glad she was a constant through out the novel. She was vulnerable, but strong in the end.
Nicely done!

I think I was more annoyed with Vee more then anything. Sure, it could have been because she was...persuaded to be the way she was. But seriously? If I had a best friend who would constantly put me in situations like Vee did? I wouldn't be able to take it.

HUSH HUSH gave enough twist to keep you guessing. Enough mystery to bang your head against a wall. Enough stolen kisses and LOL moments to just fall in love with the book as you read each page!

I have already read book 2 and 3 and book 4 is at my library but i can't check it out or put it on hold yet because it's under maintenance/construction. But the second i can get it Im going to the library!!! Finale here i come!!

Hands down 5 STARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment