#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Well I'm sorry i haven't been on in a long time I get so busy when the Holidays roll around and my birthday is coming up! Speaking of Hoildays! IT'S GETTING SO COLD IN TEXAS!!! Well cold for me "great weather" for everyone else.. I WAS NOT made for the cold! My mom sent me this picture a few days ago and it explains me in every way!

HAHA!! When i was smaller i wore my flip flops throughout the whole year all the way through winter! But that was before i started wearing converse ;P

But seriously im sorry i haven't posted ill try to get some more up it's like if im not doing school now im at work or church and at the end of every day for a few hours i get to read! I liek NEVER watch tv anymore! But i guess that's ok and with me walking to work 3-4 times a week and staying on my feet at work i've been losing weight! :D Thumbs up for me!!  


Can't wait for Catching Fire!! But im not gonna put alot about that in this. I plan on doing a WHOLE separate thing for that! Because im SUPER EXCITED!! But im rereading the book to get read for it! Ok...well...bye..... >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment