#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nominated for the Liebster Award!!




 Ok guys GUESS WHAT!!  I'm so excited to tell you guys Myralovingbooks from I'mLovingBooks nominated me for a Liebster Award!!! 

The Liebster Award is an Award for new bloggers to connect with other bloggers in the community.

Rules for Accepting the Reward 
If you've been nominated , this is what you need to do:

 - Link back to the blog that nominated you.
 
- Answer the questions they set for the blogs they nominated.
 
- Nominate 10 blogs of your own, and be sure to let them know, with a link to your post!

- Ask 10 questions for the blogs you nominate to answer in their post.

Myralovingbooks Questions for me

When did you start blogging & why?
 This is gonna be a hard question... You know i really have no idea. If i HAD to say something (which i do) I would say it was because of Goodreads. There was a thread on of the groups I'm a member of that said "Do you write a blog" And it gave me the idea to ask my members of my books club to put down a link to their blog website. I eventually got interested in it and ask how to start one and then i was directed to Blogger :) And the rest is history!!
 
What's your favorite book ever?

Well for those of you who really know my back story, you know why I'm not aloud to read, and that i have only been readying since February of this year. And since then i have only read about 50 books (rounded up) SO with a small range i would say as of right now my favorite book and series is Poison Princess (The Arcana Chronicles #1) by Kresley Cole
 
Do you study or work & what kind of study/work do you do?

I am homeschooled and in 11th grade and i work at Dixie Diner as a waitress 
 
How may books do you estimate you own?

Not including the SCHOOL books i own 5 and i hide all of them from my parents so i won't get in trouble
 
What's your favorite place to read?

My bed at night after everyone in the house has gone to sleep
 
What book are you reading right now?

Rereading Catching Fire to get ready for the movie (seeing it in 2 days!!!)
Across the Universe and
Reading for the first time Percy Jackson and the lightening thief
 
Do you prefer series or stand alone books?

Series most definitely!! 
 
Favorite hobby besides reading?

Playing Piano and Guitar 
 
Favorite book to movie adaptation?

Well there's only been a few but TONES come out next year! So as of RIGHT NOW! November 19th 2013 It would be THG!

And now my Nominees!

Our Thoughts Our Stars
Had to nominate these girls mainly because I was their first member!!
So Many Books, So Little Time 
The YA Sisterhood
Adventures Of A Teenage Bookworm
And I would have nominated I'm loving books but they nominated me and are already nominees! ;P

Questions!
-Why did you start a blog?
-What was the book or series that got you into reading?
-What was the first book you ever bought?
-Favorite Book or Series?
-Are you on Goodreads? If so leave a link to your profile!!
 Here's Mine!! ------> My Goodreads Profile! Friend Me!!
-Hardback or Paperback?
-Favorite spot to read?
-Do you like to go to BAM? (Books A Million)
-And Finally what is an upcoming book into movie that you can't wait to go see?


 Check out all the blogs I've named in this post, the're all amazing :D
Thanks again to Myralovingbooks (Im Loving Books), for nominating me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment