#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Christmas is around the corner!

Ok so as you can see i redecorated the blog a little.. With the holidays coming up i know i won't be able to do it during December so i went ahead and did it a few weeks early.  :)

Now I'm not quite in the Christmas mood quit yet but i bet after my birthday (Dec. 5th) I'll get more into it ;D And i also added a Christmas radio station to the blog. After the short advertisement at the beginning click the bar and if you want like "Jingle Bell" Christmas music go to the "North Pole Radio" But my favorite is probably the jazz button. I LOVE Jaz Christmas music!! Just play around with it till you find your favorite! And I also added a Christmas countdown gadget.

Along with the Christmas updates i added 2 more pages and finally got my review page up ;)
Ok well thats all for now I guess I have a Thanksgiving meal tonight at my church and gotta take a shower, blow dry my hair, and get dressed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment