#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Catching Fire!!!! (8 DAYS TO GO)


Im SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!! I'm going to watch it on the 21st at 5:20!! My theater is showing a double feature and im getting alot of my friends to come too!! So with 1 week to go till i get to watch it i've been rereading the book and im about half way through it and its still amazing as it was the first time i read it!! OK but i found it this picture on the internet and look at   his face! He's like freaking out!!


But seriously. Have you SEEN THIS GIRLS DRESS!! It's like the wedding dress every girl would want!! Its GORGEOUS!!! LOOK! !! >:D
       When i saw her dress for the first time this was my face..

And this...



PERFECT!! <3

Ok so to all my followers let me know when you plan on watching it and a few details like if your rereading the book or bringing some friends with you. You know whatever you want :D But i never talk to y'all so COMMENT!!

Oh and here are some more pictures :)


CUTE!!



Found this on Tumblr :) 

OH MY GOD IVE BEEN REREADING THG TRILOGY AND IVE BEEN WATCHING ALL THE TRAILERS AND TEASERS AND OH MY GOD I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER. 2 MORE WEEKS    1 MORE FREAKING WEEK TO GO OH MY GOSH I CANT WAIT AAKJSDHKJAHDJKASDH IM SO FUCKING EXCITED OH MY GOD


 image   

 image  

'image


So yea im really excited! 
 
  

 Sam Claflin as Finnick Odair?

 image 

 

ok a few more and im done :D
.
.
.
.
maybe..

 

 
  xD

 
 
 


 

THE HUNGER GAMES 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I just nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Check out my post about it. Love your blog :D http://imlovingbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/11/nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete