#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

About Me

What was the book/s that got you reading? Tell me in the comments below! 
I have so many friend who hate reading!! And i just sit there trying to tell them i was just like them at one point too. I just had to find
1. The Genre I like and
2. A book in the genre that i loved!

For those of you who do not know who i am My name is Courtney and I started reading February 2013 and since then it has been my life!! Although I am not aloud to read i still do. I read alot on my phone at night after my parents have gone to bed.  And I get books from my local library but my parents don't know about that either.  The book that got me started reading was the Hunger Games :3

I wasn't aloud the watch the movie because my parents thought kids killing kids was wrong, and i understood where they were coming from. But my brother and I eventually convinced them to let us watch it and i just loved the movie!! After I watched the movie, to me it seemed like it was missing important information. So I got curious about what the book was about and went and found the book online for free!

 I started the first book and told my parents I was reading it.... BIG MISTAKE!  They made it VERY clear that I was not aloud any books unless they were christian. And i understand why they wanted that. (My family and I are christians, we have devoted of lives to Christ) But i really liked the book so i went behind their backs and read the rest of the series. Then when I finished i wanted another book series like it so i went online and searched for "books like the Hunger Games" and i found Divergent and The Maze Runner and i read those series and since then i have read 34 books without my parents knowing.

I have been Christian homeschooled since the beginning of my 9th grade year and each year i like it more and more but i still don't LOVE it. Im am 16 years old and my birthday it December 5th :)  I live in Texas and HATE the cold!

Right now i am reading The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey


Goodreads Book Page








At first it was really slow but I'm about halfway through the book and it's really starting pick up and get interesting. :) I'm still not sure where this book is going to go or where the characters are going next but i like it like that. It keeps it interesting! :)

Well that's all for now i just wanted to introduce myself ! If you have and questions about me just comment!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment