#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Sunday, October 13, 2013

This has no title...well now it does..

Well guys i got the job... which means less free time....which means less of me spending time on Goodreads, my blogs, and my Instagram FG page :(
Don't get me wrong im not only glad but excited i got the job. It's just i know what getting a job means ON TOP of school, church, and the band I play in. No more time to do the things i love. I'm going to be busy now!! :\
The good thing is she's letting me choose my hours. I can work as much as i want or as little. I can work the 11:00 shift or the 5:00 shift OR i can do a split! I start tomorrow!!

I think I finally got the "Apply to Blog" button to work again! Now I'm doing more changes to the account! And like i promised The 5th Wave book review WILL be coming out hopefully today before I head back to church.

I started a new book last night It's called Across the Universe by Beth Revis and I like it so far it has great potential! And I'm finishing up the Throwback Thursday book! (Treasure Island) And I'm actually starting to like it a little :)

Anyways welcome new members!! And thanks for following!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment