#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Throwback Thursday!!


Okay so I'm starting something new today!! YAY!! I know, I know I'm excited too!!! But since I'll be going to college soon and there's several classic books i need to read before that day i thought i might as well incorporate it into my blog.

Now i know several people will not care to even see this just because some classic books are...well... just BORING! I know some are but i think there are a few really good ones out there and intend to find and read them!

Now since I have already started reading a classic book and even though i do not like it that much I'm still posting it today just to get the ball rolling! :D

 Ok so here is the book I'm reading for college!! And here is the Goodreads page for it ------> https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/295.Treasure_Island?ac=1


And so far it's boring....BUT I hear good things about it ALL the time so i hope as i get further into the story it will pick up and get interesting!

What made me want to read this book was the kid movie Treasure Planet. I LOVED that movie as a child and since the movie was based on the book i thought since i gotta start somewhere ill start somewhere I'm a little familiar. :)

I'm only 17% through the book right now and I've had it a long time :\ I know i need to get on the ball but i just keep finding REALLY good books!! But I'm going to really try and finish it within a few weeks!


I might not post another Throwback Thursday till i finish this one and start on another but in the mean time i wanna know what your favorite classic is or what classic book you would recommend for me to read??

Comment down below!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment