#header-inner {background-position: center !important; width: 100% !important;}

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The 5th Wave discussion

 AAAHHHHHHH!! SOOO GOOD!

I am 7 chapters away from finishing this book!!
It took awhile for me to really get into this book  but once i did i hate having to put it down to go to bed every night!!

Every character is so unique and loveable!! Well except for Ringer for some reason i don't like her and i find Ethan creepy :\  But everyone else i can relate to in one way or another!

It really didn't pick up for me until Ethan found Cassie and started taking care of her. Up until then the book wasn't pleasing to me and it's taken me along time to finish this book (Well long to me)

Ok now i gotta give bonus points to this book for ONE THING!! Mentioning tampons in a dystopian! What's next--actually acknowledging body hair when all the razors are gone? HAHA! 

OK! I don't wanna say to much just because i'll be saying ALOT for the book review which will probably be tomorrow. Since I'll be finishing the book TONIGHT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment